Wednesday, September 21, 2011

This Time I'm Not Leaving Without You

I don't know what it is about boots that just make me want to line dance and drink beer. Even when the boots aren't necessarily western style, I still feel it. Must be the Texas girl in me!

Style - This Time I'm Not Leaving Without You


SLink just released new mesh boots! The Astrid ankle boots are just...well, look at them. They're fab! They come in 16 colors, and if you fatpack you are able to mix and match the boot and the strap colors. Now while these boots ARE mesh, they're not rigged and are able to be resized via the HUD. Awesome!

Mesh hair isn't very common yet, and I haven't really had a chance to play with any, so the new Aria mesh hair from Wasabi Pills was fun to wear! It moves quite well in some poses [not all, but that could be said for anything, mesh or sculpty or primmy] and it's just really sweet looking. This hair would probably look better on someone else, though, since my head is weird shaped and I can't wear sleek styles. But it's so pretty, I couldn't help myself! Of course, the main problem with mesh hair is not being able to really edit it. But we're still in the very early days of mesh, so who knows what will happen in the future?

Okay, enough talk. Time to shop!

In this post:

Skin: Chloe #11 by Belleza
Hair: Aria in Gingerbread by Wasabi Pills [Mesh!]
Dress: The Ground Beneath Her Feet by Kyoot
Boots: Astrid by SLink [Mesh!]
Jewelry:
* Chum bracelet by Miel
* Devotion Bridal Rings by Earthstones
Pose by !bang


No comments:

Post a Comment