Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sometimes I feel like somebody's watching me...

It was one of those days. My body was tired, my brain was fried, and all I really wanted to do was come home and slip into a hot bath for a while to unwind. But you know, the bath wasn't nearly as relaxing as I would have liked. Maybe it's just the season for being spooked, but I had the strangest feeling that someone was watching me...

Style - Somebody's Watching Me


Do you have a FilterCam from MechanizedLife? If you take photos in SL, you really should have one! I blogged about FilterCam back in 2009 and it still remains one of my favorite gadgets. But it just got even better with the new Expansion Pack! There are 5 new Preset banks for a total of 90 new presets! I'm using the Scopes bank with the Binoculars preset for this photo. If you're not particularly skilled in Photoshop but you are looking to make your photos more fancy, you owe it to yourself to head over to MechanizedLife and pick up the new FilterCam Expansion Pack! Remember, you need the FilterCam to use it, so if you don't have one, get one!!

As for me...I think it's time I invest in some curtains.

In this post:

Photo taken with FilterCam 2.0 and the new Expansion Pack by MechanizedLife -CodeBastard Redgrave-
Furniture: Seville Bathroom Set by Mudhoney -Rayvn Hines-
Hair: Cate in Swedish by Truth -Truth Hawks-
Pose by Long Awkward Pose -Dove Swanson-



No comments:

Post a Comment