Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sometimes you just don't know.

There are some days when I cannot figure out which gorgeous outfit I want to wear first. Then there are other days when I can't figure out a single thing to wear! Today is one of those days, but luckily with new releases from BOOM and some old favorite standbys, I can dance around the house and just forget about the world. And that's all you get for today, because my mind is in a far off place. ♥

Style - Sometimes you just don't know


In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Pure 2 by Curio -Gala Phoenix-
Hair: Jacqueline in Swedish by Truth -Truth Hawks-
Top: Sport Tee in Doll Pink by BOOM [New!] -Aranel Ah-
Undies: Awareness Panties by BOOM [Free!] -Aranel Ah-
Socks: Scrunched Prim Socks in White by Maitreya -Onyx LeShelle-
Pose by Glitterati -Katey Coppola-


No comments:

Post a Comment