Friday, November 4, 2011

I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues

I'm supposed to be packing, but I'm procrastinating. No, I'm not going anywhere fun. My dad's having another surgery and I'll be staying over with my parents for a few days while he recovers just to help out. But I guess I can pretend it's a vacation? I'm a little blue about it, so putting together a blue outfit just seemed totally right.

Style - I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues


For Fifty Linden Friday this week, Ingenue has these great new Collette skirts. They are mesh skirts, but you don't have to worry about the fit because the skirt part is like a normal prim crotch flap, but being that it's mesh, it moves with your body and blends in with the rest of the skirt. Love love love! There are 2 colors for FLF this week, and I'm so very happy she put it out early so I could get it!!

Collabor88 for November starts on the 8th and The Sea Hole is putting out some really cute items, like this pretty little Corsage ring, bracelet, and nail polish set. I can't wait for the whole collection!

The dryer just went off so I guess it's back to packing. I'll see you guys next week!

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Luxe 1 by Curio -Gala Phoenix-
Hair: Andarial by Magika -Sabina Gully-
Shirt: Kate Blouse in Cloud Sky by Whippet & Buck -Twiggy Whippet-
Skirt: Collette in Storm [Mesh] by Ingenue -Betty Doyle-
Shoes: Kate Bow Strap Shoes in Fog by G Field -Cerebus Noel-
Jewelry: Corsage ring, bracelet and nail polish by The Sea Hole [Nov. Collabor88] -Drinkenstein Sorbet-
Pose by aDORKable Poses -Adorkable Peapod-


No comments:

Post a Comment