Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Little Deanie

Oh, it is so good to be home! I have been itching to get back to my blog! [I know, I know, that sounds lame.] But with Collabor88 starting, and Vintage Fair coming, can you blame me? I'm amazed at the items the creators have put out for both events. It's a bad month for your wallets, but OH...such a good month for getting tons of pretty new things! This outfit reminded me, a little bit, of Natalie Wood when she played Deanie Loomis in the movie "Splendor In The Grass." Ever seen it? You should. It's fab!

Style - A Little Deanie


At the Vintage Fair, I found this beautiful Chiffon Calais dress from new-to-me store Lisa L. I'm a total sucker for lace, so I just had to snatch it right up!

The new Vintage skin from Curio is so sweet and old fashioned! With the added tattoo pencil brows, you feel like you stepped right back in time. It's perfect with the new Soft hair from Elikatira for Collabor88 this month!

Style - A Little Deanie-headshot


I have much more to blog, but for now, I must shop!

In this post:

Skin: Vintage in Ritz by Curio [Vintage Fair] -Gala Phoenix-
Hair: Soft in Blonde 02 by Elikatira [Collabor88] -Elikapeka Tiramisu-
Eyes: Sunrise Eyes in Deep Blue by Fashism -Ikon Innovia-
Dress: Chiffon Calais by Lisa L [Vintage Fair] -Lyra Gundersen-
Shoes: Ribbon Slingback in Crimson by G Field -Cerebus Noel-
Pose by oOo Studio [Vintage Fair] -Olaenka Chesnokov-

No comments:

Post a Comment