Friday, November 18, 2011

Welcome To Mystery

Do you have that place in SL that you can't help but travel back to again and again when you want to take a photo but you don't feel like creating a set or standing in front of a blank prim? XIV is that place for me. When I go there, I feel like I've gone on the other side of the looking glass. I wasn't sure where to take a picture in my outfit today, so I headed on over to find just the right spot!

Style - Welcome To Mystery

I woke up to a notice that G Field had some new Leg Warmers! For heels! Oh they are just so cute, I can hardly stand it! Although I have many G Field shoes, I had to pick up the Alex pumps to wear with them, just to make SURE they fit properly. And they do!

I got the leg warmers and shoes in grey because I knew today I'd be wearing the Suede Mesh Mini from Stellar today. If you pick it up from the Marketplace, it's only $55L!! Heck of a deal, folks. But be sure you get the demo first before buying, just to make sure you can fit or that you can mod your shape the way you want to make it fit. I find that it's a little more slim on me [even the size 2] than some things I've bought in mesh, but 1, I don't mind modding my shape to get things to fit the way I want, and 2, I still think I look pretty bootylicious in it!

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Luxe 2 by Curio -Gala Phoenix-
Hair: Emme in Espresso by Truth -Truth Hawks-
Top: Long Sleeves Sweater in Black by COCO -cocoro Lemon-
Skirt: Suede Mesh Mini in Grey by Stellar -Lexi Morgan-
Shoes: Alex Pumps in Gray by G Field -Cerebus Noel-
Legwarmers For Heels in Gray by G Field -Cerebus Noel-
Wanderer Black Necklace by League -Nena Janus-
Pose by aDORKable Poses -Adorkable Peapod
Photo taken at XIV

No comments:

Post a Comment