Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends

I have always been a HUGE reader. I started when I was barely past my 3rd birthday and cannot seem to stop. My bookshelves are double stacked. I still prefer real books to Kindles/Nooks/whathaveyous. When I heard that the theme for this month's Collabor88 was Classic Novels, I squealed in delight! The designers did SUCH a wonderful job interpreting the theme!!

Style - Books are the quietest and most constant of friends


From Whippet & Buck comes the Tess lingerie. [And yay for the lingerie challenge!] It's simple and cute, just the way that I like it! Little bows, little lace, perfect!

Trompe Loeil set out the Novel Decor Bedroom Duo behind me. An awesome mesh bed and book table, this is a must have in any book AND mesh lover's home! I just love the colors. It's a little darker than I'd have normally, but oh so pretty!

Not at Collabor88, but new today, Elikatira released her newest mesh hair, Abbey! LOVE the back of this hair!

Style - Books are the quietest and most constant of friends, Back view


Although I think everyone should love reading, you should STOP reading now and go shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Valentine by Aura
Hair: Abbey in Brown 04 by Elikatira [Mesh]
Lingerie: Tess in Concord/Petal by Whippet & Buck [Collabor88]
Feet: Mesh Bare Feet by SLink
Mesh Novel Decor Bedroom Duo by Trompe Loeil [Collabor88]
Poses by aDORKable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment