Sunday, February 5, 2012

So, Let Me Tell You A Story

So I was trying to find something to wear for my lingerie challenge post today. I didn't feel like being SEXY, but cute and normal. I discovered the Amity set by Nyte N Day in my inventory, much to my delight! I didn't even realize I had it! I threw it on and thought, "Oh, I better go see if this is even still available in the store," since I didn't know when I had bought this. I don't like to go out in my underpants, so I just threw on some shorts over it, and I was already wearing over the knee socks and some big fluffy boots. I figured I'd just run in real quick anyway, so I didn't even bother turning off my dance HUD. But don't you know who was standing there at the front of the store as I hippity-hopped my way in? Nyte Caligari, owner of the store.

Style - So let me tell you a story


I'm not sure if she even saw me, I'm pretty sure she was working. But next time I will certainly get dressed and stop dancing before going shopping!!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Grace by Aura
Hair: Andrea in Auburn w/roots by Truth
Lingerie: Amity underpants & tank by Nyte N Day
Socks: Scrunched Prim Socks by Maitreya
Pose in the Urchin Bed by LISP Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment