Monday, March 5, 2012

D Is For Delicious

Last year for the Shoe Fair, the creators were all assigned to one of the official bloggers. I was lucky enough to get Squinternet Larnia of Donna Flora, and I was very happy! Donna Flora is one of those stores where when you buy something, you instantly feel just a little more fashionable.

Style - D is for Delicious


I've been in love with the Dana shoes since last year. They're not overly fancy, but they have just that little bit of "kick" [no pun intended!] with the jeweled buckle that brightens up an outfit. I also love the thick heel with the little embellishment. Totally classy.

Speaking of stores that start with the letter D, Decoy is bounding onto the mesh scene! I picked up the Valerie dress at the March Mesh Madness event. I love simple little sundresses and this fits the bill to an absolute tee.

Oh, and while you're at MMM12, stop by Maxi Gossamer. This new-to-me store has some great mesh jewelry, like the Babette necklace I'm wearing. Only this necklace I got for free by joining the free in-world group, so if you want to sample the work before deciding to buy, you can do that. But I guarantee after you see it, you'll want to buy more more more!

In this post:

Skin: Briar in Slate by Aura
Hair: Abbey in Brown 04 by Elikatira
Dress: Valerie in Duo Sky by Decoy [MMM12]
Shoes: Dana in White by Donna Flora
Accessories:
* White Sunglasses by Donna Flora
* Babette Necklace by Maxi Gossamer [Group Gift]
Chelsey Cafe Set by Mudhoney [Stumblebum]
Pose by Long Awkward Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment