Friday, March 23, 2012

Let's Take A Trip!

Helloooo readers! I've been on vacation!

Style - Let's go on a trip!


Well, switch out the hotel background for the deck at my tia's house, and that's the vacation I was on. :) It was great to come home to new items! Like the mesh SS12 Shorts from Leverocci! Oh my word, I have been SEARCHING for cute mesh shorts and these fit the bill to a tee! Of course, now I want loads more mesh shorts. I understand that with mesh, we can have loose, flowey, drapey things - but hey, sometimes we need cute little things, too!

Speaking of cute little things, look at my cute Keen Tank from Jane! You get two options with this one, the smaller hem, which is good if you're wearing regular jeans, and the wide hem, which works better with other mesh bottoms.

And hey hey, guess who is having a 50% off sale?? One of my most favorite pose stores - aDORKable Poses!! From now until March 31st, you get 50% off all the goodies, and if you've been reading this blog for a while, you know that I use her poses a LOT because they're just that darn good!

Well, I've got to keep unpacking my bags. That's the problem with traveling. It's fun to go, it's great to get home, but unpacking sucks!!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Sky by Aura
* Briar Coral Lipstick added
Hair: Brenna in Sahara by Truth
Top: Keen in Quarry by Jane
Shorts: SS12 in Snow by Leverocci
Shoes: Shaz Platform in White Denim by SLink
Pose & Suitcase by aDORKable Poses [Sale!!]
Photo taken at La Cantina Hotel & Suites

No comments:

Post a Comment