Monday, April 30, 2012

Get Ready!

Oh my god, y'all. OH MY GOD. There are SO many amazing events happening in May, you're going to be simply run off your feet and your head will explode in happy!! I don't even know where to start, so I'm just going to start talking.

Style - Get Ready


I don't have all the SLurls for you yet [or at least, I'm not allowed to give them out yet] so don't think I'm deliberately holding out! I will update with SLurls just as SOON as I get them/am able to post them.

FaMESHed starts tomorrow, May 1st, and it's going to be a new monthly event for MESH! All original mesh stuff, no templates!! Yeahhh baby! You guys know how much I adore mesh, so I'm super excited! This is NOT a discount event.

Also starting tomorrow is the Summer Beauty Festival! This festival is all about MAKEUP! I just love makeup, don't you?

Style - Get Ready, Closeup


There's been events for so many different things, it's great that the makeup artists are getting a chance to shine!

Starting on May 4th [May the 4th be with you! LMAO!], we have Culture Shock! CHIC Management always puts on some fabulous events, as you all well know, and this promises to be amazing! I was out there earlier and the stores that have set up... Well folks, you're going to LOVE it.

There are more events coming up, so stay tuned!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Fawn by Aura
* Glamover Teeth & Eyes in Cranberry by Adam n Eve
* Glitter Brush makeup in Red by Elymode [Summer Beauty Festival]
Eyes: Utopia in Pale Silver by IKON
Hair: Jacqueline in Night Shadow by Wasabi Pills [FaMESHed]
Dress: Cherry Cheong in Pink by One Bad Pixel
Shoes: Shaz Platforms in Red Denim by SLink
Accessories:
* Devotion Bridal Set by Earthstones
* Party Eyelashes by Maxi Gossamer
* Sculpted Nails by Pixel Mode
Poses by aDORKable Poses [Culture Shock]
Ka'u Beach Skybox by Trompe Loeil


1 comment: