Tuesday, May 1, 2012

All Kinds Of Shopping!

With all the events, I definitely need my strength, so I went to buy groceries! I know the husband will be happy. We almost never eat!

Style - All Kinds Of Shopping!


Actually, this pose is from the Market Day set by aDORKable Poses that will be sold at Culture Shock! So cute!

Aura has these cute Ruffled Boho Tops for Stumblebum! They're mesh!! And they go great with the recently released Cuffed Denim Shorts from Mon Tissu. I have been searching for shorts like this my entire SLife!

For FaMESHed, Gos brings us the Triumph boots in Denim! They have the option to have the leg part up, or rolled down like I have it here. The boots come in both male and female versions. Also at FaMESHed, you can get this cool Ketama ring from Maxi Gossamer! It's color change, and I'm wearing it in silver and white. It attaches to your ring finger, but since that's where I wear my wedding ring, I moved it to my index finger. There's a bigger one for your right hand, as well.

Time for a snack and then for more shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Fawn by Aura
Hair: Auralee in Latte by Truth
Top: Ruffled Boho in Pink by Aura [Stumblebum]
Shorts: Cuffed Denim in Classic by Mon Tissu
Boots: Triumph in Denim by Gos [FaMESHed]
Accessories:
* Devotion Bridal Set by Earthstones
* Ketama Ring by Maxi Gossamer [FaMESHed]
Pose & Groceries by aDORKable Poses [Culture Shock]
Woodside Cottage Kitchenette by Funky Junk


No comments:

Post a Comment