Thursday, May 31, 2012

Are You Hungry?

I'm always hungry for more mesh goodies. In fact...I'm FaMESHed!! Haha...see what I did there? No, seriously, the new FaMESHed for June is awesome!

Style - Are You Hungry?


I'm not really familiar with the store MONS, but I'm happy they're in FaMESHed this month! The Sha top and the jeans from their Summer Love Collection are just so sweet and cool for the summer. I'm actually not a fan of jeans that are different colors other than regular blue or black, but as soon as I saw these, I HAD to throw them on. Just lovely!

Oh! And you need to stop by SLink! The Ilena sandals are seriously my new summer staple. The BEST part? They are to be worn with the rigged mesh Barefeet from SLink! So if you already have the feet [and if you don't, you SHOULD because they're fabulous] you just have to wear your new sandals. No having to tint more feet! So fab! If you DON'T have the Barefeet, you need to get them if you want to wear these sandals. I'm hoping this means Siddean is going to make more flat sandals for the Barefeet!

I'm going off to do more shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Starlight by Aura
Hair: Lola Summer in Lemon Tea by Wasabi Pills
Top: Sha in Dreamy Spring by MONS [FaMESHed]
Jeans: Jeans in Pastel Blue by MONS [FaMESHed]
Shoes: Ilena sandals by SLink
* Requires Rigged Mesh Barefeet by SLink
Accessories:
* Devotion Bridal Set by Earthstones
* Round Nails in Sky by Leverocci
Pose by Frooti


No comments:

Post a Comment