Monday, July 2, 2012

Summer Stripes

It's a new month and a new cycle of FaMESHed! If you're a big mesh lover like I am, it's definitely worth checking out!

Style - Summer Stripes


JANE is in this cycle of FaMESHed with the cute Mellie dress! It's a simply pretty tube dress in some great colors! I chose the Spectrum color because I thought it was the summeryest! [Okay, that's not a word. But you catch my drift.]

You have until July 27th to check out all the goodies at FaMESHed, so head on over soon!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Starlight by Aura
Hair: Hailey in Sahara by Truth [New release!]
Dress: Mellie in Spectrum by JANE [FaMESHed]
Shoes: Shaz Platforms in White Denim by SLink
Summertime Dock & accessories by Funky Junk
Pose by Frooti

1 comment:

  1. That is really cute! I didn't like that Truth hair on me but gah...hatin right now ngl lol

    ReplyDelete