Saturday, August 4, 2012

Vintage Fair Starts Today!

Vintage Fair 2012 kicks off today! SO EXCITED! I'm short on time this morning, but I just HAD to show you guys a little more stuff!

Style - Vintage Fair Starts Today!


I know, I'm not usually a redhead, but I was simply called to this color when I put on the Veronica hair by Wasabi Pills! I've been looking for a good Veronica Lake style hair in SL forever, and this one is perfect! Especially paired up with the new Vintage Hollywood skin from Adam n Eve! You get a bunch of lipsticks, eye shadows and nail colors with this skin as well, so you can definitely make your own look.

One Bad Pixel brings us the Vintage dress, and I'm not sure when I'll take it off. It also comes with a smart cropped jacket, which I'm not wearing in the photo but can't wait to pair with many other things! And of course you know SLink never disappoints your feet, and these adorable Vintage Two Strap pumps are so very yum!

Vintage Fair begins at 4pm SLT, and THIS PAGE will give you the map and SLurls. [I'll add the direct fair SLurl to my credits.] Remember, events are VERY VERY VERY LAGGY the first few days, so take off your scripted items and your flexi ball gowns and your crazy wings. No one is looking at you anyway, they just want to see the stuff! Have fun, vintage fans!

In This Post:

Skin: Vintage Hollywood in Moonkissed Red by Adam n Eve [VF2012]
Hair: Veronica in Flaming Cherry by Wasabi Pills [VF2012]
Dress: Vintage in White by One Bad Pixel [VF2012]
Shoes: Vintage 2-Strap Pumps in White by SLink [VF2012]
Nails: Sculpted Nails by Pixel Mode
Pose by Status [VF2012]


No comments:

Post a Comment