Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mix Em Up

So I love events. I really do. But the problem with events is that sometimes I just get totally caught up in blogging the newest releases from certain events. At home, I tend to wear a lot of older items, so figured tonight I'd go ahead and blog one of those looks. I think you can still buy all these items, but if you're a big shopper like I am, you might find you already have them lurking in your inventory. :)

Style - Mix Em Up


In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Pure by Pink Fuel
* Kumi Lip Glaze in Retro added
Hair: Tendency by Magika
Eyes: Utopia in Light Cerulean by IKON
Jacket: Vintage Jacket by OneBadPixel
Top: Layering Tee in Cherry by Jane
Pants: Lolong Trousers in Charade by Celoe
Shoes: Pimp Your Pumps Classic Platforms by GOS
Accessories:
* Babette - Combo necklace by Maxi Gossamer
* Glitter Nails by Izzie's
* Devotion Bridal Set by Earthstones
* Alphabet Bracelet by ASO [The Arcade]
Pose by aDORKable Poses
Harvest Autumn Shed by Funky Junk

No comments:

Post a Comment