Tuesday, October 2, 2012

And I'll Owe You One

Yes yes, same hair, day two. Shut up, I told you I loved it. :) But what I equally love are the new Varsity sweaters and lounge sweats by Cracked Mirror for FaMESHed!

Style - And I'll Owe You One


I swear, the moment I saw these at FaMESHed last night, I screamed a little because these are SO ME. Especially in the fall when all I want are comfy cozy clothes. Some of the sweaters have numbers and some do not and there's a bunch of different colors to choose from. Total love!

I think I'm going to curl up in my new sweats and play a game!

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Soft Grey by Pink Fuel
Hair: Izumi in Chocolate by Wasabi Pills [FaMESHed]
Top: Varsity Sweater in Black by Cracked Mirror [FaMESHed]
Pants: Lounge Sweats in White by Cracked Mirror [FaMESHed]
Shoes: Lightning Bolt in Black by DECO [The Arcade]
Rings: Stacked Rings in Onyx by Stellar
Pose by aDORKable Poses [Zodiac]

No comments:

Post a Comment