Monday, October 8, 2012

Here In My Deep Purple Dreams

Collabor88 is open! If you like fun, colorful, kitschy things - this is definitely the month for you!

Style - Here In My Deep Purple Dreams


Trompe Loeil did this awesome Dreamy Genie bottle and oh my God, is it cool! You can fit a bunch of your friends in it, and it comes in different colors and in both adult and PG versions.

My lovely lilac Cindy shoes are from Ingenue and I can't call them anything other than adorable! I love a great wedge, and with the sweet little bows on the tops, they'll be making a lot of appearances on my feet!

D!va brings us the Norma hair, a messy curly short style that makes me want to just put my fingers in my hair and play with the curls all day. The hair comes with 2 different bangs.

In non-C88 news, last night I had a nice little conversation with PXL skins designer Hart Larsson. What a sweet guy! I'll admit that I'm not really very familiar with his skins [I tend to find a skin I like and stick with it for ages] but he introduced me to his Kate skin. I just love it! It has a very cute face and lots of makeup options. Total love!

In This Post:

Skin: Kate in Natural by PXL
* Kate Rose Lips added
* Kate LineGrey Eyes added
Hair: Norma in Topaz by D!va [C88]
Lingerie: Kanti in Lilac by Zaara
Shoes: Cindy in Lilac by Ingenue [C88]
Pearl Necklaces - Long Combo by Maxi Gossamer
Dreamy Genie Bottle in Purple by Trompe Loeil [C88]

No comments:

Post a Comment