Monday, October 29, 2012

Would you like a cookie?

Events events events!! I LOVE THEM. :-p I don't love Halloween that much, to be honest, but I do appreciate some Halloween themed items and events that are in Second Life.

Style - Would you like a cookie?


The Halloween Gacha event is open! It's a small event but there are some really cute things to be found there! Like the Halloween Cookies poses and props from Status! I'm carrying the rare cookie box.

G Field has this super cute Vivian Halloween dress out in their store and...AND...it's free!! I love free and I love this dress.

The Costume Ball is another Halloween themed event that has some really nice things, like the Christy hair from Wasabi Pills! It's an adorable ponytail with a bow. The bow comes with a HUD so you can change the color.

Have fun doing your spooky shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Defined by Pink Fuel
* Lip Glaze in Plush added
* CatEyes eye shadow by Damned added
Hair: Christy in Wild Honey by Wasabi Pills [The Costume Ball]
Dress: Vivian, Halloween Gift by G Field [Free!]
Halloween Cookies by Status [Halloween Gacha]
Mesh Hands by SLink
Photo taken at Halloween Town

No comments:

Post a Comment