Thursday, November 15, 2012

I Hope To Be There By The Morning

Quiet day for me today. I'm really just waiting for the morning.

Style - I Hope To Be There By The Morning


Couple of events to tell you about: The Unhinged event kicked off today and there are a lot of great designers involved. This event is a charity fundraiser for Second Lifer Eku Zhong. I don't know Eku myself, but when so many people are willing to help you out, you've got to be a pretty special person. You can read all about the event on this page.

FAIR starts on November 17th, and as usual, it's going to be fantastic! Lots of great items and I'll definitely been showing you guys more from the event after it opens.

Happy shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Pure by Pink Fuel
* Lip Glaze in Salisa added
Hair: Kylee in Lemon Tea by Wasabi Pills
Dress: Savannah by Geometry [Unhinged]
Mesh feet & hands by SLink
Pose by Di's Opera [FAIR]

No comments:

Post a Comment