Saturday, November 10, 2012

Just Look Over Here

I've never been a morning person. Anything I do in the morning usually has to be double checked. That obviously includes photos. But that's okay - just look at me. Don't look behind the fountain!

Style - Just Look Over Here


Truth released some new hair yesterday, and I got really excited about the Cyanne hair! I just love hair accessories - scarves, barrettes, etc. This is a long style with the hair down the back. Love!

Have you seen the Eternal eyes at IKON? So very very pretty! I'm wearing the Marine color and truly, you need to see them in person. Pictures do not do these eyes justice!

Barnesworth Anubis put out this amazing Marrakesh Oasis skybox for Collabor88 this month and just being in it makes me think of hot weather, which of course I love! I'm sure you'll be seeing more of this lovely skybox in future posts because it makes an amazing background for pictures.

Have a great weekend!

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Shimmer by Pink Fuel
* Plush Lip Glaze added
Eyes: Eternal in Marine by IKON
Hair: Cyanne in Latte by Truth
Top: Thrill Halter in Teal by BOOM
Earrings: Kaleidoscopic Dangle by Addiction
Marrakesh Oasis by Barnesworth Anubis [C88]
Pose by aDORKable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment