Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's the hap-happiest season of all!

Oh, look at this place! It's beautifully decorated, isn't it?

Style - It's the hap-happiest season of all


I just love when I stumble upon sims where I can take pictures. It's so helpful that people decorate so that... What? It's not a sim? OH THAT'S RIGHT. It's a collaboration piece from Pilot and Exposeur!

Style - It's the hap-happiest season of all-2


This wonderful winter Snow Globe makes my heart happy! I collect snow globes in SL, and actually being in one is awesome! Pilot does wonderful mesh work, and Exposeur makes some of the best poses on the grid, so now could this NOT be full of fantastic?? This globe comes in at 44 Land Impact, and has 7 couples poses, 3 group poses, 5 female poses and 5 male poses. Also, there's a little mini version [3 LI] of the globe for decoration! I already have it out on one of our shelves!

I think more people need to do collaboration projects. When two awesome creators combine forces, it's pretty much always amazing!

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Pure by Pink Fuel
Hair: Moxie in Latte by Truth
Coat: Natalie in Ivory by G Field [50% off right now!]
Boots: Will in Ivory by G Field [Yes, twice in a row, shut up]
Snow Globe by Pilot and Exposeur

No comments:

Post a Comment