Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Living Glam At The Christmas Expo

Have you been to the RFL Christmas Expo yet? No? Well, you better hurry! It ends tomorrow!

Style - Living Glam At The Christmas Expo


I stumbled upon new-to-me store LIV-Glam while at the Expo yesterday, and I couldn't resist the Amy trench coat! It's a real steal at only $99L and comes with a HUD so you can change your coat into one of thirteen colors. There is also a special colored trench that is just for RFL that you can buy separately. I think it's very cute, although I wish the inside was not transparent. In certain poses, you can really tell the transparency. [Look at my left wrist to see what I mean.] But for such a cute and affordable coat, trust me, I'll let it slide!

The RFL Christmas Expo ends tomorrow, December 19th, so scoot on over and check it out!

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Pure by Pink Fuel
* Lip Glaze in Retro added
Hair: Sassy 2 in Latte by Truth [New!]
Coat: Amy in Lipstick Red by LIV-Glam [Christmas Expo]
Boots: Will in Ivory by G Field
Mesh Hands by SLink
Ring: Devotion Bridal Set by Earthstones
Earrings: Luella Teardrop by Cherry [The Outlet]
Pose by aDORKable Poses [25 Days of Poses]

No comments:

Post a Comment