Monday, December 10, 2012

So Really I Better Scurry

Hello readers! Did you miss me? I know, probably were too busy shopping to notice I was gone, right? I don't blame you a bit! Sooo much goodness has come out in the past week!

Style - So really I better scurry


Collabor88 is unbelievable this month! I'm so happy with the Chaud dresses from Ingenue, I hardly know what to do. I've said it time and time again, but I adore simple pieces that you can dress up or down in so many ways, and this fits the bill! I dressed this one up with the Baboushka fur collar and fur hat from Maxi Gossamer at C88. I love all the fluff! And Fashionably Dead has some awesome Knee High mesh socks [the tops are mesh, not the actual sock part] that I couldn't resist wearing. My thighs might get cold, but who cares when I look this cute, am I right?

Also at C88, Trompe Loeil has the cutest little mesh winter cottage called Frostbite! Because it sits on its own snowpile and has trees, you really could just put it anywhere! The inside is basically just one room and has a fireplace. Cozy!

You have more shopping to do, and so do I!

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Pure by Pink Fuel
Hair: Asami by D!va [C88]
Dress: Chaud in Storm by Ingenue [C88]
Socks: Knee High by Fashionably Dead [C88]
Shoes: Beth Wedges by G Field
Furs: Baboushka Hat & Collar by Maxi Gossamer [C88]
Mesh hands by SLink
Devotion Bridal Ring by Earthstones
Pose by Marukin [C88]
Frostbite Cottage by Trompe Loeil [C88]

No comments:

Post a Comment