Monday, August 4, 2014

If I Fall For You, I'll Never Be The Same

I'll admit, my favorite new show is Naked and Afraid. They stick these 2 people out in the middle of the jungle or the swamp or just some remote place, buck naked, and tell them to survive for 3 weeks. Sometimes they'll make some clothes out of leaves and stuff, but I feel like if there would ever be a time to wear animal print, it would be then. I'm not always a huge fan of animal print myself, but between being naked and wearing animal print, the print would win every time.

Style - If I fall for you, I'll never be the same


Emery is out at FaMESHed with the Andy Leopard Jeans and the Oslo Basic Top. Like I said, I'm not a big fan of animal print, but the print on the jeans is just subtle enough for me. Both the jeans and the tops come in several colors.

My Slink Obsession starts tomorrow and I'm thrilled to see Ingenue is part of it! The Nanette wedges are simply perfect! If you are still not on board with the Slink feet and hands at the very least, maybe My Slink Obsession will change your mind!

Happy Monday!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Shine lipstick added [group gift]
Hair: Jennie by Elikatira [Rezday Sale going on now!]
Mesh hands & feet by Slink
Top: Oslo Basic by Emery [FaMESHed]
Pants: Andy Leopard by Emery [FaMESHed]
Shoes: Nanette by Ingenue [My Slink Obsession]
Bag: Ping Suo by Zenith
Pose: My Foot Obsession by Pretense [My Slink Obsession]
Photo taken out at Zaara

No comments:

Post a Comment