Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Last Bit Of Summer

I know, I know. Summer is for a few weeks yet. But in SL, September 1st is when fall comes to our home! So today, I'm out enjoying the last day of my SL summer.

Style - The Last Bit Of Summer


FaMESHed starts tomorrow, and how cute is this dress from Fishy Strawberry?? The Saloon dress comes in a few colors, and in both sleeveless [as I'm wearing here] and with little cap sleeves. Also, there is a HUD so that you can change up the textures of two of the skirt tiers.

[I should also mention that although I am wearing this dress with the Slink Physique body, it was a bit of a struggle for me to get it to mostly fit. You might have better luck than I did, though!]

Cae will also be at FaMESHed and she sung right to my owl loving heart this round with the Hoot jewelry set!

Style - The Last Bit Of Summer-2


I'm wearing just the necklace for this photo, but there are also matching earrings. [I don't know why I always forget to wear earrings. I do it in RL, too, despite having my ears double pierced.] Like most of Cae's beautiful jewelry, this comes with a HUD to change the color of the heart, the eyes, and the metal texture.

See you next month!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Grande by Truth
Physique body, hands, and feet by Slink
Dress: Saloon by Fishy Strawberry [FaMESHed]
Shoes: Artemis w/o wings by Ingenue [Collabor88]
Necklace: Hoot by Cae [FaMESHed]
Pose: Roadtrip by Sari-Sari [The Liaison Collaborative]

No comments:

Post a Comment