Wednesday, September 24, 2014

At The End Of The Day

Do you have stores where no matter what they release or how often they release, you get totally excited? Coldlogic and Truth are those stores for me!

Style - At The End Of The Day


Coldlogic just did a big fall release and I am so here for it! I was wearing the new Caron cropped sweater last night and my husband immediately told me how cute it was. It's a winner! I didn't think I was going to like the new Leck pants because of the tiny ankles, but once I put them on, I realized how adorable they really are. The whole release is really cute, so you need to check it out.

Truth released Shae recently and it's the hair I needed in my life. Truth does amazing braids anyway, but this big fluffy side braid is so so gorgeous, I can't get enough of it.

I hope fall is treating all of you well!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Shae by Truth
Mesh hands and feet by Slink
Top: Caron by coldLogic
Shirt: Lucy Lace top by G Field [Tinted dark brown by me]
Pants: Leck by coldLogic
Shoes: Brienne by fri.day
Pose: Autumn by oOo Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment