Thursday, September 4, 2014

If you want to call me baby, just go ahead now

So while everyone is going Arcade crazy, don't forget that there are other marvelous events going on this month!

Style - If you want to call me baby, just go ahead now


I was just thinking to myself that I don't have a really good, messy, big hairstyle. But thanks to Soonsiki, I do now! The Sharona hair by Soonsiki [formerly Milk] is at FaMESHed this month and really? Who doesn't need some wild, crazy hair?

Emery is also at FaMESHed and I am just in love with the Love Music sweatshirt! This is exactly my style! Just simple and cozy and oh-so-cute. I have a feeling I'll be throwing this on as often as I throw on my favorite Maitreya jeans!

My Slink Obsession starts a new round tomorrow!

Style - If you want to call me baby, just go ahead now-2


I got my new nail polish from [no relation to my husband] Zanzibar Creationz! This is the Scratch manicure and it's just a nice little fade polish with some swirly scratches throughout. My Slink Obsession has items that are JUST for the Slink products.

Happy shopping, everyone!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Sharona by Soonsiki [FaMESHed]
Mesh hands by Slink
Polish: Scratch by Zanzibar Creationz [My Slink Obsession]
Top: Love Music Sweatshirt by Emery [FaMESHed]
Jeans: Flare #6 by Maitreya
Ring 1: Modest Crown by Yummy [The Arcade]
Ring 2: Princess by Yummy [The Arcade]
Necklace: Heart Key by Half+Deer [The Arcade]
Flower Crown by Half+Deer [The Arcade]
Pose 1: Mia by Kirin
Pose 2: Jewels by oOo Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment