Monday, September 15, 2014

Though This Feeling I Can't Change

I'm not really the dressy type these days. You're much more likely to find me in jeans and flats. But once in a while, my "fancy" comes out!

Style - Though This Feeling I Can't Change

Style - Though This Feeling I Can't Change -2



The Liaison Collaborative is OPEN and how fab is the Narcissist dress by Valentina E?? It comes in two options, one with the closed high front [which I'm wearing because I'm a lady] and one with the open front to show off plenty of cleavage. Both have the low open back. The jeweled necklace comes with a texture change option, as well.

Collabor88 is going strong and you have to check out the new Gloria heels by Fri.day! These shoes are for the Slink high feet, and they are indeed high! The heel is super tall and the glittery strap snakes up your foot in a flattering way. You neeeed these heels in your life.

Oh, do you like my little bird friends? They're out at TLC this month from Half+Deer! They're from The Mad Scientist's Bird and Cage set. The little metal birds' eyes pulsate and glow, but it's not distracting at all.

Happy shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Lala by Truth
Physique Body, hands, feet by Slink
Dress: Narcissist by Valentina E. [The Liaison Collaborative]
Shoes: Gloria by fri.day [Collabor88]
The Mad Scientist's Bird & Cage by Half+Deer [The Liaison Collaborative]
Poses: Stands 398M and 401M by !bang

No comments:

Post a Comment