Monday, October 27, 2014

I Just Can't Seem To Shake You, Emily.

One rule I've always had is "DEMO. DEMO. DEMO!!!!" But on occasion, I forget. It never really ends well. Case in point... this absolutely beautiful dress from B.C.C.!

Style - I Just Can't Seem To Shake You, Emily


The Emily Romantic Corset Dress by B.C.C. for The Seasons Story is lovely and so completely my style. I was so excited to wear it while we've been on vacation that in my haste, I didn't demo. Unfortunately, the dress is "standard sized" pretty much in name only. The Small does fit me, but then I noticed something really really wrong with the arms.

That doesn't fit


At first I thought it was my Slink hands because sometimes longer sleeves don't fit quite right over them. But as you can see, my hands stop well before the sleeve starts. I tried moving up to a size Medium, but for some reason, that made the dress completely jam into my shoulders, although the opposite should have been true. I even went up to a size Large, which was not really that much larger than the Small and came with its own set of issues. Then I tried changing my shape, but that didn't really work that well. I sent a notecard to the creator a couple of days ago to ask if maybe I could get a new alpha that goes down a little further on the sleeves, but I don't know how much that's going to fix the problem and I haven't heard anything back anyway.

That all being said, this dress is really really pretty. If you want to buy it, definitely demo it first!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Bijou 2 by Truth [New!]
Mesh hands & feet by Slink
Dress: Emily Romantic Corset by B.C.C. [The Seasons Story]
Hair Flowers: "La Fille" The Woods Fairy Crown by Tiny Trinkets [Fit For A Princess - November]
Necklaces:
* Tree of Life by Cae
* Heart Key by Half-Deer
Poses by !bang

No comments:

Post a Comment