Sunday, January 25, 2015

Got To Kiss Myself, I'm So Pretty

Do you ever just have REAL trouble taking a picture of yourself? I was asked to send a headshot in for something I'll be blogging in the future and it filled me with dread. I am the WORST at taking headshots of myself! I can do a regular blog picture all day, every day [well, if I'm not lazy], but headshots confuse me. I stomped around yelling about how I looked stupid. Luckily, Truth has a terrific new hair for Uber that has a nice starry barrette, so it helped a whole lot to make me pretty!

Got To Kiss Myself, I'm So Pretty


Esther is new for Uber and I adore it! The hair is actually pretty long, past the chest, but I couldn't fit it all in to this particular picture. I just love the hair clip because I'm a sucker for anything with stars and any kind of hair accessory. The Uber theme this month is "Celestial," so of course it goes perfectly with the theme!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Esther by Truth [Uber]
Eyes: Promise by IKON
Necklace: Mezzaluna by Cae
Pose: I just stood still and used Avimote to move my head around until it became something I could work with.



No comments:

Post a Comment