Monday, January 12, 2015

I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From

We're coming up on a new week and it'll be a good one because a new round of The Liaison Collaborative is starting on the 15th!

Style - I will not ask you where you came from


I'm so very much in love with the I Will Break Your Heart dress by Valentina E. It definitely isn't breaking my heart! In fact, it's so ruffly and girly, it's making my heart happy! And it fits perfectly over mesh bodies! I never thought that would be a big deal for me but I'm totally loving wearing mesh bodies lately and it's important that my mesh clothes fit on them.

The Liaison Collaborative opens on the 15th and there will be lots of clothes, poses, and all kinds of goodies for you to shop for!

In This Post:

Skin: Katya by Glam Affair
Hair: Harmony (Bun) by Truth
Body: Lara by Maitreya
Hands, Feet, and Eyelids by Slink
Dress: I Will Break Your Heart by Valentina E. [The Liaison Collaborative]
Jewelry: Woodlands by Cae
Pose: Stands 465-469 by !bang [The Seasons Story]
Photo taken at Fotoscope

No comments:

Post a Comment