Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I'm Gonna Have A Fantasy

Just a quickie today! Take that however you'd like.

Style - I'm Gonna Have A Fantasy


Have you been out to My Slink Obsession yet this month? You need to go! Stellar has this fantastic Leg Corset tattoo for your Slink Physique body! I really like how most tattoos look on the mesh bodies but finding nice ones that are simple is kind of hard! So many go overboard with coating your whole body, so it's awesome that Lexi made these that are specifically for your calves.

This is the last round of My Slink Obsession until April, so hurry on out there to do some shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel [Physique applier]
Physique body, mesh feet by Slink
Tattoo: Leg Corset by Stellar [My Slink Obsession]
Shoes: Lola by Ingenue
Photo Pose Set: The Elevator by Exposeur

No comments:

Post a Comment