Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Multicolored Moods of Love

I've always loved butterflies. Not just because they're pretty, but because they're a symbol of transformation. We all change, in one way or another. I'm not the same person I was 5 years ago. We change and if we're lucky, we change into better people, just like caterpillars change into beautiful butterflies.

Style - Multicolored Moods of Love


I fell in love with the Papillon set by GizzA that is out at Shiny Shabby right now. It includes the necklace and the eye accessory. I don't know how often I'll need butterflies for my eye so I will probably use these again somewhere in my hair.

Happy shopping, butterflies!

In This Post:

Skin: Katya by Glam Affair
Hair: Sally by Truth
Body: Lara by Maitreya
Hands by Slink
Nail Polish: Number 10 Gloss by Hello Dave
Eyes: Charm in Sky by IKON
Papillon Set by GizzA [Shiny Shabby]
Pose: Social Climber by NanTra Poses [Vanity Fair]

No comments:

Post a Comment